Contacts for service providers
We not only sell food and industrial goods, and provide different services to our customers, but also use third-party services. Apart from developing our business, we also aim at creating a cultured environment: we take care of the functionality, cleanliness, nice appearance of our employees, and respect the environment we operate in.
To make the Company function in harmony, we invite to place tenders on the procurement of tens of different services, which are daily and on demand provided by third parties specialising in their respective fields: companies known and appreciated by Lithuanian customers. Therefore, if you know you job well, can offer a new service or think that you can guarantee a higher quality of service than others, you are welcome to contact us.
You can offer us:
- Utilities (treatment of food waste, recycling materials, disinfection and cleaning of premises, rug care, etc.);
- Office supplies (stationery, office machinery, office furniture, IT goods, hygiene and household goods, representative goods, etc.);
- Transport services (transport lease and maintenance, people transportation, equipment lease and maintenance, fuel supply, etc.);
- Advertising services (advertising planning, purchasing, creation, production, distribution, PR management, market research, etc.);
- Other services.
If you wish to offer your services to MAXIMA shopping centres, please e-mail us to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us:
- Utilities - Vitalija Biekšienė, 8 5 268 6628, 8 659 67255, email@example.com
- Chairs, stamps, dishes, office goods - Romana Gelažauskienė, 8 5 274 4336
- Other - Renata Šilkuvienė, 8 5 268 6626